West Coast Sweat Reopening
- Pre-registration required
- Late cancellation policy in effect
- Up to 7 LIVEstream classes daily
- Extensive cleaning and disinfecting
- Social distance guidelines followed
Cleaning and Class Set Up Protocol
What we’re rub a dub, doing!
- We are a certified Plasma air facility which means the air you breathe here is clean. Plasma air is proven to reduce the Coronavirus surrogate by 99% in Independent Testing
- Using EPA approved cleaner and disinfectant in the lobby, bathrooms, and practice spaces throughout the day
- Disinfecting common areas in between classes
- Having hand sanitizer stations available for use
How to set up for class:
- Masks are required to enter the studio
- Enter through our fully remodeled lobby
- Find a gray dot and place your mat top center
- Stand in the middle on your mat
- Exit through the yoga room after class
- Bathrooms are open!
How to Book a Class
- Download West Coast Sweat app
- Be sure to sign the updated waiver: https://bit.ly/2ZgXcUC
- Turn on text notifications. (Some carriers require you to text “START” to 13108703478)
- If you’re added from the waitlist please respond to the alert text “Y” or “N”. (This way we know whether to add you or the next yogi on the list:)
- Any cancellation within 12 hours of class is a late cancel. Late cancels and no-shows are subject to a $15 fee.
- Now let’s get on our mat!
What’s the difference between LIVEstream, Virtual, and West Coast Sweatonline?
LIVEstream classes are offered via Zoom and streamed during a live class at the studio. The camera will focus on the instructor and if you are taking the class from home you will feel like you are in class with the rest of your fellow yogis. Virtual classes are streamed with just the teacher and not during an actual live class. West Coast Sweatonline is our library of recorded classes and tutorials available with all memberships.
How do I restart my membership?
Email us and we’ll get you set up right away. [email protected]
What about if I was in an intro program or Groupon when the studio temporarily closed?
Email us at [email protected] to continue your intro with two weeks of unlimited classes. We are no longer accepting Groupon but we will happily offer you the value of your Groupon in-studio credit.
Have any changes been made to the studio?
Yes! We removed the carpet so that we can safely clean the floor in between classes. We also installed hand-sanitizing stations throughout the studio and removed the group changing rooms and built individual ones. They will re-open in Phase 2.
How can I keep supporting West Coast Sweat and my fellow yogis?
Keep practicing and taking care of the most important person in your life—you—and helping us work towards our vision:
At West Coast Sweat, we see a world where people love and respect themselves and others.
We’re so excited to welcome you back!
Please email us at [email protected]
with any other questions.